MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC. Review
Get our detailed analysis and review of CMS data for MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC..
Data is as of November 16, 2023.
A Review of the Data
Prepared by Richard Saunders as of November 16, 2023.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("CMS") compiles and distributes more than 17 tables of data on medical professionals on a sporadic basis. Some of the tables contain more than a million records which makes it very difficult to manage them. There is a lot of information to pour through when trying to understand MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC.. Luckily, we are here to help! I’ve put together this page to help you to get a better idea of what the MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC. does, their affiliations and much more. (If you want to jump to a specific section of the review, here are the section headers: Ratings, Specialities Covered, Office Locations, Affiliations, and Other Physician Groups.) To see a list of doctors in MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC., look to this page: Doctors, Locations, and Specialties for MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC.. (We had to split information out because some doctors groups are extremely large and the web pages have become to large to easily load.)
In the briefest summary, MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC. is a medical group with 181 professionals providing medical services at 3 locations. They cover 4 specialties.MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC. is affiliated with 10 hospitals
National Provider Number (NPI):8921997230
Ratings for MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC.
When it comes to healthcare, patients want the best possible care and experience. Figuring this out and boiling it down to a few measures, can be difficult. The information below shows our best analysis. We review all of the the data from CMS. The information below summarizes the results of the most recent annual survey of health care providers called the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems or "CAHPS" as well as data used for the calculation of the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System ("MIPS"). The most recent data for both of these datasets is calendar year 2021. According to the CMS website, the 2022 survey data is being finalized but they have not indicated when it will be publicly available.
CAHPS Survey Results
There is no information about the overall patient rating for MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC..
|Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG): Preoperative Beta-Blocker in Patients with Isolated CABG Surgery||100%|
|Leadership engagement in regular guidance and demonstrated commitment for implementing practice improvement changes||Yes|
|Participation in an AHRQ-listed patient safety organization.||Yes|
|Perioperative Temperature Management||100%|
|Prevention of Central Venous Catheter (CVC) - Related Bloodstream Infections||100%|
|Prevention of Post-Operative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV) Combination Therapy||100%|
|Prevention of Post-Operative Vomiting (POV) Combination Therapy (Pediatrics)||100%|
Specializations Covered by MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC.
MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC. includes medical professionals from 4 specialties
|CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST (CRNA)||38|
|CRITICAL CARE (INTENSIVISTS)||3|
Hospitals Affiliated with MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC.
MIDWEST PHYSICIAN ANESTHESIA SERVICES, INC. professionals work with these hospitals:
Other Physician Groups
This is a list of other physician groups that service the same geographic area. If you are not satisfied with your current doctor or group of doctors, these may be worth considering.
- OHIOHEALTH CORPORATION
- OSU INTERNAL MEDICINE LLC
- CENTRAL OHIO PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS, INC.
- MOUNT CARMEL HEALTH PROVIDERS TWO LLC
- OSU OBSERVATION MEDICINE, LLC
- OSU GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE LLC
- ORTHOPEDIC ONE, INC.
- OSU SURGERY, LLC
- OSU NEUROSCIENCE CENTER, LLC
- PEDIATRIC ACADEMIC ASSOCIATION, INC.
- OSU EMERGENCY MEDICINE LLC
- RADIOLOGY INC
- OHIOHEALTH URGENT CARE LLC
- OHRH, LLC
- OHIO GASTROENTEROLOGY GROUP, INC.
- CENTRAL OHIO HOSPITALISTS, INC
- MOUNT CARMEL HEALTHPROVIDERS INC
- OSU RADIOLOGY LLC
- OSU OTOLARYNGOLOGY HEAD AND NECK SURGERY LLC
- CONSULTANT ANESTHESIOLOGISTS INC.
- MOUNT CARMEL HEALTH SYSTEM
- OSU PSYCHIATRY, LLC
- THE LITTLE CLINIC OF OHIO LLC
- UNIVERSITY OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS INC
- OSU GYN AND OB CONSULTANTS, LLC
- MATERNOHIO CLINICAL ASSOCIATES INC
- MINUTECLINIC DIAGNOSTIC OF OHIO LLC
- LEGACY HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC
- MID-OHIO EMERGENCY SERVICES, LLC
- CENTRAL OHIO UROLOGY GROUP, LLC.
- COLUMBUS NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH CENTER INC
- COLUMBUS INPATIENT CARE INC.
- OSU PATHOLOGY SERVICES, LLC
- COLUMBUS RADIOLOGY CORP
- OSU EYE PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS, LLC
- OSU RADIATION ONCOLOGY LLC
- EMERGENCY SERVICES INC.
- OSU PLASTIC SURGERY, LLC
- RIVERSIDE RADIOLOGY AND INTERVENTIONAL ASSOCIATES INC
- SONDERMIND PROVIDER NETWORK LLC
- OSU PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION, LLC
- STATIONMD PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- OSU UROLOGY, LLC
- OSUP COMMUNITY OUTREACH LLC
- VIAQUEST PSYCHIATRIC AND BEHAVIORAL SOLUTIONS LLC
- EYE PHYSICIANS, LLC
- AT YOUR DOOR VISITING HEALTHCARE SERVICES LLC
- BEACON ORTHOPAEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE LTD
- CORPATH LTD
- CHILDREN'S ANESTHESIA ASSOCIATES INC