ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA Review
Get our detailed analysis and review of CMS data for ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA.
Data is as of November 16, 2023.
A Review of the Data
Prepared by Richard Saunders as of November 16, 2023.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("CMS") compiles and distributes more than 17 tables of data on medical professionals on a sporadic basis. Some of the tables contain more than a million records which makes it very difficult to manage them. There is a lot of information to pour through when trying to understand ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA. Luckily, we are here to help! I’ve put together this page to help you to get a better idea of what the ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA does, their affiliations and much more. (If you want to jump to a specific section of the review, here are the section headers: Ratings, Specialities Covered, Office Locations, Affiliations, and Other Physician Groups.) To see a list of doctors in ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA, look to this page: Doctors, Locations, and Specialties for ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA. (We had to split information out because some doctors groups are extremely large and the web pages have become to large to easily load.)
In the briefest summary, ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA is a medical group with 75 professionals providing medical services at 4 locations. They cover 4 specialties.ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA is affiliated with 6 hospitals
National Provider Number (NPI):2264405844
Ratings for ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA
When it comes to healthcare, patients want the best possible care and experience. Figuring this out and boiling it down to a few measures, can be difficult. The information below shows our best analysis. We review all of the the data from CMS. The information below summarizes the results of the most recent annual survey of health care providers called the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems or "CAHPS" as well as data used for the calculation of the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System ("MIPS"). The most recent data for both of these datasets is calendar year 2021. According to the CMS website, the 2022 survey data is being finalized but they have not indicated when it will be publicly available.
CAHPS Survey Results
There is no information about the overall patient rating for ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA.
|Central Line Ultrasound Guidance||99%|
|Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record||100%|
|Perioperative Temperature Management||100%|
|Prevention of Post-Operative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV) Combination Therapy||100%|
|Prevention of Post-Operative Vomiting (POV) Combination Therapy (Pediatrics)||100%|
|Provide 24/7 Access to MIPS Eligible Clinicians or Groups Who Have Real-Time Access to Patient's Medical Record||Yes|
Specializations Covered by ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA
ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA includes medical professionals from 4 specialties
|CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST (CRNA)||33|
Hospitals Affiliated with ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA
ANESTHESIA SERVICES OF BENTON COUNTY PA professionals work with these hospitals:
Other Physician Groups
This is a list of other physician groups that service the same geographic area. If you are not satisfied with your current doctor or group of doctors, these may be worth considering.
- MERCY HEALTH NORTHWEST ARKANSAS COMMUNITIES
- HIGHLANDS ONCOLOGY GROUP PA
- MEDEXPRESS URGENT CARE ARKANSAS PA
- MERCY NORTHWEST ARKANSAS AMBULATORY SERVICES, LLC
- CAPITAL ANESTHESIA SOLUTIONS OF ARKANSAS, LLC
- MEDICAL ASSOCIATES OF NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, PA
- ST. FRANCIS HOUSE NWA, INC.
- WASHINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL SYSTEM
- HONOUR BRITE LLC
- NORTHWEST PHYSICIANS LLC
- NORTHWEST BENTON COUNTY PHYSICIAN SERVICES LLC
- OZARK ORTHOPAEDICS, PA
- URGENT TEAM OF ARKANSAS PHYSICIANS LLC
- OZARK GUIDANCE CENTER, INC
- IES HSP ARKANSAS PLLC
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS
- CHEROKEE NATION
- LEGACY HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC
- SOUTHEASTERN EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS LLC
- SERC REHABILITATION PARTNERS LLC
- BOOZMAN-HOF REGIONAL EYE CLINIC PA
- KARAS FAMILY WALK IN CLINIC
- PT CONCEPTS PLLC
- CHOCTAW NATION OF OKLAHOMA
- WH AR MEDICAL PLLC
- PREMIER DERMATOLOGY PLLC
- MANNING,JOHNSON AND SPENCER, PA
- RISE PHYSICAL THERAPY INC
- CREEK NATION HOSPITAL AND CLINICS
- ARKANSAS UROLOGY, P.A.
- ACCESS MEDICAL CLINIC ARKANSAS LLC
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE SPECIALISTS OF NORTHWEST ARKANSAS
- HULL DERMATOLOGY P.A.
- IES ARKANSAS PLLC
- PINNACLE RADIOLOGY PLLC
- NORTHWEST ARKANSAS UROLOGY ASSOCIATES, PLLC
- RAPID RADIOLOGY INC
- PARENTI-MORRIS EYECARE PLLC
- NORTHWEST ARKANSAS HBP SERVICES LLC
- ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY AND SKIN CANCER CENTER, LLC
- EASON COUNSELING AND ASSOCIATES LLC
- ADVANCED PHYSICAL THERAPY LLC
- MCDONALD EYE SERVICES P A
- RUSS PHYSICAL THERAPY LLC
- OZARK DERMATOLOGY CLINIC
- WOMEN'S HEALTH ASSOCIATES OF NWA PLLC
- NWA CHRISTIAN COUNSELING GROUP, INC.
- SPINE AND SPORTS REHABILITATION
- INTEGRATED WELLNESS AND MENTAL HEALTH, LLC
- OZARK REGIONAL VEIN CENTER LLC